This week’s newsletter theme is inspired by a LinkedIn post shared by Linsey Eatough, Associate Director, Enterprise Transformation at MURAL. In the post
, she shares some of her recommendations when embarking on the path for transformation:
1) Start transforming yourself at Thanksgiving, not at New Years! That way once New Years rolls around, you’re already feeling great
2) Every day is a reset. Every day is an opportunity to change something or try something new.
3) A great way to make your remote team feel more connected is to set a weekly intention as a group on Monday morning stand-ups
- Be present.
- Do less.
- Get one important thing done.
- Plan your perfect life.
- Go for a walk.
- Focus on 3 projects.
- Listen to great music.
- Watch a sunrise or sunset.
- Spend time with a loved one
How could you make today a great day? As ever, thank you for reading this issue,
Note: I’ll try and get the weekly cadence of getting these issues out back - promise!